Children are expected to wear a school uniform. The uniform worn by the children adds to the sense of community that we encourage in this school. Please ensure all uniform is clearly labelled.
Please speak to Mrs Segust if you need financial support to purchase uniform.
This consists of the following;
- Royal blue sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo
- White polo shirts
- Grey trousers or shorts
- Grey dress, shorts or culottes- just above the knee
- In the summer there is an option of a blue gingham dress.
- Grey tights
- Socks should be plain grey, black or white.
- Black or navy traditional leather style school shoes- no trainers, platforms or high heels
Children must have a change of clothes for PE.
- Black or navy shorts- cycling shorts acceptable
- Plain white t-shirt
- Black plimsols or trainers
- Plain black or navy jogging bottoms and sweatshirt.
Long hair should be tied up.
No jewellery other than small studded earrings- please remove on PE days.
Hairstyles should be sensible and appropriate for school with no unnatural hair colourants.
If you intend to have your child's ears pierced, please ensure that this is done at the beginning of the school holidays so that earrings can be removed for PE in the Autumn term.